Thursday, September 22, 2011

mommy in a strange place

A mom is a strange place to be all on its own, so lets pair that with being in a place way down south, where 90% of the population speak Spanish and people are already in smallish clicks. This mom comes from being social and looking forward to play groups and being a mom and enjoying the social aspect of getting to hang out with the moms with kids.


I know I am going to catch hell from the moms who "love" their jobs (BTW I absolutely love my job) and they will all tell me that I just need to find things that we both love doing..which would be so much easier if we weren't on a budget and it wasn't 100 degrees on a daily basis. I know I like to complain a lot and it's unflattering but oh freaking well...this way if you don't like it you don't have to read this.


Well this mommy is way down south in the clicks and play groups that only happen every once and a while and the moms who forget you...because they dont want to hang out with you or you only have 1 kid who still doesn't understand "playing" in the "PLAY group". So now I sit at home watching TV, cleaning house, and trying to keep myself sane with a crazy hyper 1 year old who loves mommy's attention 100% of the time. so the cleaning hardly gets done, unless its after 8pm when he is sound asleep in bed.


my venting is done, I feel like i can take a full breath, for those of you that read this whole annoying, gripy blog if you have thoughts and feelings about this please feel free to share I will be appreciated.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You won't catch hell from me...I feel for you hon! Some days I love my job, but other days I think I am going to go crazy. Being a mom is HARD WORK! Don't have any advice that you probably haven't already been given, but sometimes it's just nice to know that someone else knows how you feel! Hang in there. :)

    ReplyDelete