Monday, September 26, 2011

My full time job.

I Love my life as a full time mommy and wife. I went out today with my son who was an amazing child. He loves being independent and walking on his own. He loves to fun up and down the stairs He just loves being out of the house. I wish that it would cool down a little bit ( a whole latta bit) so we could go to the park then I dont have to worry about spending money. But I will tell you my awesome day while spending very little money

1) salvation army, 1 pair of gaucho pants for me, you dont know jack computer game, and an interactive computer book for logan $4.33 ( none of which came out of our bank account)

2) picking up seans dry cleaning $19 not a very happy spending amout that did come out of the account.

3) dollar tree halloween decorations and a package of wet wipes $8 ( not out of the account)

4) denny's for lunch I had a 20% off coupon and got a grand slam for me and kids meal for logan 12.95 + 20% off coupon = $10 for lunch

5) blockbuster, Bridesmaids, dispicable me, and the switch for $12 dollars

so in total, i spent $43 out of our account and managed to have a wonderful day... now i just need to find a way to have just as much fun without spending any money

No comments:

Post a Comment